Cold Chain Packaging Specialist
Passionate about the environmental impact of unsustainable insulated packaging options and with the rapid rise of the e-commerce sector globally, Planet Protector Packaging is on a mission to eliminate EPS from cold supply chains by replacing it with a sustainable disruptive solution made out of waste wool.
This ingenious product, called WOOLPACK is now dramatically transforming supply chains in Australasia for temperature sensitive products within the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, veterinary and other allied industry sectors.
Through the very nature of the Woolpack product, as well as through our education efforts, our vision is to significantly reduce the use of non renewable fossil fuels and unsustainable packaging in many supply chains.
Reporting to the CEO, this position will understand the regulatory requirements and provide expertise in implementing temperature-controlled (cold chain) logistics strategy across multiple regions, business units, and functions to ensure a GMP-compliant supply chains for our clients.
This role will collaborate with existing and potential clients to select, design, develop, test and validate as well as implement temperature-controlled shipping solutions for optimum thermal performance across these sectors. It includes the design of pack outs, temperature mapping, validation and preparation of reports on behalf of clients.
Education & Experience
- Cold chain and pharmaceutical experience will be well regarded
- Minimum Packaging Technology, Packaging engineering, supply chain, pharmaceutical or logistics related science discipline.
- Five(5) years’ experience in pharmaceuticals or other life sciences industry with experience in temperature-controlled (cold chain) packaging logistics, supply chain or quality control.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of active and passive temperature-controlled packaging and shipping systems along with temperature monitoring systems.
- This role is Sydney based
Planet Protector is a mature start up, poised to scale. Be part of this fast growing team; wear many hats. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be self motivated and capable of working autonomously, as well as part of a team. Every day is different. If you like a high energy, fast-paced work environment, new challenges and opportunities, then this is the workplace for you!
Excellent remuneration package for the right candidate. Immediate start.
Please contact our CEO Joanne Howarth on 0419 50 50 20 for more information on this role.