ISN’T IT TIME THAT YOU JOINED RECOGNISED PACKAGING EXPERTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD WITH THE INDUSTRY’S LEADING PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION?
Attaining the CPP® designation is an excellent investment in your professional development and the credential defines the packaging professional and allows organisations to seek out and hire the right professional based on verified knowledge, skills and industry contributions. Using the CPP® program to assess and evaluate one’s professional competency validates you as internationally proficient as a packaging professional; a cut above your peers. The Certified Packaging Professional (CPP)® designation is a registered trademark of the Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) and is now internationally recognised by both IoPP and AIP.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Peer reviews of each individual in multiple dimensions:
- Educational background.
- Industry experience.
- Professional accomplishments.
- Specific and relevant training.
- Practical experience.
- Professional contributions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- International and public recognition for the qualification.
- CPP® post nominal that is globally recognised.
- CPP® recognises the designation as a commitment to excellence in the packaging profession.
- CPP® credential demonstrates that a packaging practitioner possesses packaging knowledge, experience and skills to the degree that they deserve recognition as a true packaging professional.
Latest Certified Packaging Professionals (CPP) Graduates | New Zealand, Malaysia And The Philippines
The AIP asked Sarah Yanez, Raycee Blen Aguiree and Julie-Ann Cuya a few questions about their careers and packaging education and why the Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) designation is so important for the industry.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE CPP® PROGRAM COSTS AND ENROLMENT PROCEEDURE PLEASE CONTACT US