Listed December 18th 2023
Bells Creek, Sunshine Coast QLD
From $80,000 per year + superannuation
About the role
Are you a driven sales professional with a passion for building strong relationships and delivering exceptional results? Our sales representative role offers the perfect opportunity for you to leverage your skills and take your career to the next level. As our sales representative, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and building long-term partnerships with our valued clients. You will have the chance to work with a talented team of professionals, receive ongoing training and support, and be empowered to innovate and succeed.
About the Company
Oceanic Agencies is a Queensland based business working collaboratively with the Australian Seafood industries to provide specialist solutions for seafood packaging. We supply a wide range of packaging and material handling products nationally to all parts of the seafood industry.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of a successful ASX listed company, Close the Loop Group, renowned for our expertise in the production and procurement of bulk and material handling solutions, as well as carton and flexible packaging.
Our success is a result of multi ambitious and innovative companies joining forces to provide a service second to none, both locally and internationally.
- Client Acquisition: Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand our customer base within Australia.
- Relationship Building: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their needs and ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Product Knowledge: Stay updated on our comprehensive range of packaging solutions and effectively communicate product features and benefits to clients.
- Sales Targets: Meet and exceed sales targets, contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market developments to provide valuable insights to the team.
- Sales Presentations: Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to potential clients, showcasing our products.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the sales team, marketing, and other departments to ensure a cohesive approach towards achieving organisational goals.
- Demonstrated success in Sales/ New Business Development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Strong follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in the packaging sector is critical due to the specialist requirements of the seafood environment.
- Ability to travel within the Sunshine Coast region.
Close the Loop Group is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Visit our website to learn more about us:
Oceanic Agencies: www.oceanicagencies.com.au
Close the Loop Group –www.ctlgroup.com.au