Product and Quality Coordinator
Working Together for a Waste Free World
Our mission is to create sustainable packaging that puts the planet first. At BioPak we champion the transition to a circular economy with industry-leading products made from plants. Our product range is predominantly made from renewable materials and certified compostable.
It is the BioCrew’s incredible team effort, resilience and professionalism that has lead us this far and continues to inspire us into the future. We want to continually lead the market and motivate more and more people to join us to relentlessly drive change. Our team members are driven by a genuine belief that we can make a difference for the world. Our vision is a world without waste.
In this role, you will be responsible for our product specifications, packaging specifications and consistency of quality we receive from our production facility partners. Working with Key stakeholders like our Senior Quality Assurance manager, product engineer and CEO – you will be required to manage samples, quality and record keeping for our entire product range and conduct testing and analysis across the board.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the Quality agenda across the broader business
- Provide support to the product development, benchmarking and product efficiency improvement.
- Actively support & participate in continuous improvement programs internally and externally.
- Complete complaint investigations and supplier defect investigation.
- Assisting suppliers in the development of Corrective and Preventative actions.
- Compile accurate and timely reports to management and internal stakeholders.
- Manage GS1 applications and barcode quality checking
- Overseeing quoting/ pricing for Internal and external sales reps.
- Manage product specifications and ensure its accuracy across different departments.
- Support marketing and sales on product enquiries and product claims.
- Report and submit to National Measurements Institute (NMI) product spec data
Ideally, you will need:
- Experience working with product specification and development.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and coordinate tasks/ projects with off-shore China/ Taiwan manufacturing.
- Be passionate about quality and take a customer focused attitude to their work.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suite.
- Creative and “outside the box” thinking ability.
- High level organisational skills.
If you believe you have a passion for saving the environment and believe you have the qualities we require then this is the role for you.