OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
Printed Packaging will NEVER be replaced even though nearly every other printed medium has shifted to digital and now sits on a smartphone or PC. Likewise, email and social media platforms are a crowded space where it is difficult to stand out.
We use smartphones and smart appliances, drive smart cars, and we increasingly purchase consumer goods that are supplied and transported in smart packages. So, what makes all those things ‘smart’ and how can ‘smart packaging’ be implemented?
This course is designed to assist anyone who is responsible for packaging, marketing, operations, logistics in the consumer goods and broader supply chain seeking to stay relevant in their consumers lives by using smart packaging solutions that offer out-of-the-box business value.
The course will provide attendees with a better understanding of the smart packaging solutions currently available to transform the way they package, deliver and market their products and connect directly with consumer or offer value that will ensure customers ‘come back for more’. Best Practice examples of award-winning packs from the PIDA awards and WorldStar Awards across Active & Intelligent Packaging will also be discussed in the course.
Discussions will cover Active & Intelligent Packaging in easy to understand terms, and will highlight applications being embraced by brands across various industries who are trying to leverage the benefits of smart packaging solutions to enhance their operations whilst at the same time providing an unparalleled customer experience. Is your business prepared for such transformations?
- Develop a better understanding of Active & Intelligent Packaging solutions and the core technologies involved in their delivery.
- Understand the global standards the underpin the smart packaging revolution.
- Learn how various smart packaging solutions could be implemented and developed.
- Understand applications and use case examples of active and intelligent packaging from inventory management, to customer interaction as well as recycling, brand protection and product recall.
- Learn how reducing food waste is possible via smart packaging.
- Understand how to use data for insights and increased sales for your products.
- Learn how to utilise smart packaging platforms to stay relevant in consumers lives and increase sales.
- Learn how smart packaging can help mitigate loss events in the supply chain
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Packaging designers and consultants.
- Marketing Executives.
- Operations Executives.
- Packaging manufacturers and converters.
- Distribution and logistics professionals.
- Packaging professionals who need to get ‘up to speed’ in a new area of packaging.
- Companies involved in the production and/or distribution of food & beverage, personal care, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and textile.
- Packaging companies involved in medical device packaging, industrial product packaging and other verticals.
- Retail organisations..
Michael Dosser MAIP
AIP Education Team.
Michael Dossor has over 30 years experience in the packaging industry, in the areas of Print, Machinery and Materials. He represents the industry across various working groups including: the AIP lead Save Food Packaging Consortium for the Fight Food Waste CRC, APCO’s National Packaging Targets Implementation (NPTI) Working Group and is co-chair of the GS1 Australia Traceability Solution Providers Group. He was recently recognised with the Industry Packaging Professional of the Year award for the PIDA awards.
Tuesday 31st of October 2023
9.00 am - 1.30 pm (AEDT - SYD|MEL)
* check your local start time - click here..
On-line via Zoom
AUD $320 + GST - AIP Members
AUD $370 + GST - Members of |ABA | AFGC | AIFST | APCO | FOOD SA | FFWCRC | NRA | SPE
AUD $420 + GST - Non-Members
NB: A Tax Invoice will be sent upon receipt of your booking. Training Course notes will be provided to each participant for future reference and use. * The notes are not to be copied or distributed. NO CANCELLATIONS will be accepted after your training course notes have been supplied, replacements will be accepted.
*All AIP training courses are internationally recognised and approved to attain Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) points.
.*CPP points are used to maintain your Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) credential..
DOWNLOAD Flyer (PDF) or register on-line below