OVERVIEW OF THE COURSE:
The purpose of this training course is to assist companies integrate the 10 Principles of the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines (SPGs) into the right business areas, to achieve the optimal outcomes for packaging functionality and to collectively work to meet Australia’s 2025 National Packaging Targets.
The course will help you to understand how to start applying the 10 principles in your business.
It will cover:
- Working through Action Plans and Reporting
- Working through each of the 10 principles against varying materials
- Hands-on classwork with all of the attendees working together
- This training course will enable participants to gain a better understanding of how using and applying the 10 Principles of the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines can help their business to meet the 2025 National Packaging Targets.
- The course will also enable participants to have a better and more realistic view of what packaging is truly recyclable, recoverable and being recycled in Australia.
- The 10 Principles of the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines are the ‘toolbox’of processes to select the most appropriate packaging materials and formats of the product they are required to protect.
- Understanding these principles wil l enable everyone from packaging technologists to designers, marketing to sustainability managers, procurement to design agencies to select the most suitable packaging for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone that is responsible for the 2025 National Packaging Targets and is a part of the decisions made surrounding packaging design.
This course is designed for people who already have knowledge and training in the basics surrounding the 2025 targets and the SPG’s. This course is the next step in your sustainable packaging design knowledge-building.
Ralph Moyle FAIP, CPP
Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP)
Ralph Moyle FAIP, CPP, is an experienced food-packaging consultant with 40 years in the food processing industry and 30 years focused on packaging. Through a unique range of senior management experiences in Packaging, Operations, Technical and Quality Assurance in large and medium FMCG businesses, Ralph has brought increased value to many organisations through the value of smarter packaging at less waste. Ralph’s packaging knowledge has resulted in successful contemporary designs and material selections, improved shelf life, lower material costs, shorter supply chains and environmentally-friendly selections that have provided greater economic value.
Tuesday 12th of October 2021
9.00 am - 1.00 pm (AEDT - SYD, MEL)
* check your local start time - click here..
On-line via Zoom
AUD $250 + GST - AIP & APCO Members
AUD $300 + GST - Members of |AFGC | AIFST | FIAL | FOOD SA |FFWCRC | FPLMA | NRA | SPE
AUD $350 + GST - Non-Members
NB: A Tax Invoice will be sent upon receipt of your booking. Printed Training Course notes will be provided to each participant for future reference and use. Should you wish to cancel your registration after the printed training notes have been mailed, you will be required to return the notes (unopened), at your expense, to the AIP. The notes are not to be copied or distributed. NO CANCELLATIONS will be accepted after Tuesday the 5th of October 2021. Replacements will however be accepted.
*All AIP training courses are internationally recognised and approved to attain Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) points.
.*CPP points are used to maintain your Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) credential..
Download Flyer (PDF) or register on-line below