Date and Time
Wed 27 May 2020
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm AEST
Join the APCO team for our weekly Community Meetings to explore the sustainability topics that matter most to our network.
This week we are discussing the importance of communicating your green credentials. Research demonstrates that sustainability issues are among the fastest growing concerns for consumers worldwide. 2019 research from Monash Business School found 92% of consumers believe sustainable business practices should be standard, and not the exception.
This practical session will explore why there has never been a more important time for brands to clearly and effectively communicate their sustainability achievements.
Topics for discussion include:
- Building sustainability brand trust through evidence and transparency
- The importance of certification and labelling
- Connecting your work to the bigger picture – helping your staff, C suite, suppliers and customers understand how your work in the context of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- The power of strategic partnerships
- Practical tools and activities for promoting green initiatives
Zoom details will be circulated to your registered email address one hour prior to the webinar start time. If you are new to Zoom please check out our cheat sheet here.
Please note this webinar will take place between 2:00pm - 3:00pm AEST.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/apco-community-webinar-how-to-promote-your-green-credentials-tickets-103769332868