Registrations for Clean Up Day 2019 are now open.
During a week of action in 2018 an estimated 668,850 volunteers joined together to clean up their local parks, waterways, beaches, bushland and roadways – reinforcing the relevance of Clean Up Australia day as the largest community mobilisation event of its kind in the Asia Pacific region.
With the recent passing of our founder, Ian Kiernan, and the fact that 2019 is the 30th anniversary of the first Clean Up, Clean Up Sydney Harbour, our aim is to make this event even bigger this year.
Clean Up Australia Day 2019 includes three different opportunities:
- Community Clean Up Sunday 3 March
- Schools/Youth Clean Up Friday 1 March
- Business Clean Up Tuesday 26 February
You can participate in any of these initiatives on other days too.
Businesses find that Clean Up Australia Day is a great way to:
- Make a real difference by helping us to deliver lasting environmental change
- Be seen supporting your local community
- Increase team cohesion via a low cost team building exercise
- Fulfil your corporate responsibilities
To get involved in 2019 visit Clean Up Australia. For information about Clean Ups for Business please email or call Wendy Chapman 02 8197 3408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.