TO BE HELD ALONGSIDE THE 2019 AIP NATIONAL TECHNICAL FORUM
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 8 MARCH 2019
CLICK HERE FOR ENTRY FORMS AND CRITERIA
EXCLUSIVE ENTRY POINT: WORLDSTAR PACKAGING AWARDS
The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) and Packaging New Zealand, are pleased to advise that submissions are now open for the 2019 Packaging Innovation & Design Awards (PIDA) which recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand.
The Design Innovation of the Year company awards will recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging materials within each of these five manufacturing categories:
- HEALTH, BEAUTY & WELLNESS
- DOMESTIC & HOUSEHOLD
- LABELLING & DECORATION *NEW AWARD
There will be three special awards available:
- SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING DESIGN SPECIAL AWARD
- SAVE FOOD PACKAGING DESIGN SPECIAL AWARD
- ACCESSIBLE PACKAGING DESIGN SPECIAL AWARD *NEW AWARD
In addition there are three awards designed for people who have made specific contributions to the packaging industry.
These Individual Awards will include:
- YOUNG PACKAGING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR.
- INDUSTRY PACKAGING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR.
- PACKAGING NEW ZEALAND SCHOLARSHIP This annual scholarship will offer one person from New Zealand the opportunity to enrol in the Diploma in Packaging Technology course; an internationally recognised and accredited course.
The PIDA Awards are the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the prestigious WorldStar Packaging Awards.
Thank you to our 2019 Partners….
2018 PIDA Awards Wrap-up…
2018 WorldStar Awards hosted by the AIP
The WorldStar Packaging Awards is one of the major events of the World Packaging Organisation (WPO) and is the pre-eminent international award in packaging. WorldStars illustrate the continual advancement of the state of packaging design and technology and creates a living standard of international packaging excellence from which others may learn. WorldStars are presented only to those packs which, having already won recognition in a national or regional competitions, are compared by an expert panel of judges to similar packs from around the world. In 2018 the AIP hosted the WorldStar Packaging Awards in Australia alongside of the AIP National Conference and ANZ Packaging Innovation Design Awards (PIDA) with 500 people in attendance from over 30 countries.
2018 PIDA WINNERS
2018 PIDA JUDGES