Yates – Packaging Technologist – Padstow NSW
Job no: 831832
Work type: Full Time
ASX listed, DuluxGroup is a manufacturer and marketer of products that protect, maintain and enhance the places and spaces in which we live and work. Our iconic brands: Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot’s, B&D Doors & Openers, Parchem, ATA and Lincoln Sentry have been woven into the fabric of the communities where we operate.
A new and unique opportunity has become available for hard-working, team player to join a friendly and dedicated Packaging team in Padstow, NSW. As the Packaging Technologist, you will support the Yates business in the development and delivery of New Product Development (NPD) as well as improve existing products.
In addition, your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Working with a variety of packaging formats and with packaging suppliers, subcontractors and Yates manufacturing, purchasing and marketing professionals;
- Working on multiple projects across a variety of work streams and products;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and legislation;
- Utilising your technical expertise and project management capability, ensuring outcomes are on time and on budget;
- ensuring packaging is compatible to products developed and meets all supply chain requirements.
This role requires great communication skills and a sound working knowledge of Packaging materials. We are seeking people with a clear desire to progress their career and become a success, hence this coupled with your high energy and strong work ethic will be critical.
You must also possess the following skills and experience;
- Team focus and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding time management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects;
- Self-motivation and enquiring mind with a strong desire to learn;
- Previous experience in a similar position or related discipline will be highly regarded and Tertiary qualifications in Chemistry, Materials Science or related discipline will be essential.
How to Apply
To submit your application please click ‘Apply’ below or for a confidential discussion please call Kylie on (03) 9263 5706. For further information about DuluxGroup please visit our website www.duluxgroup.com.au
We are an employer of choice who empowers and develops our employees. We have a strong results oriented culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.