Central West NSW
Listed June 22nd 2017
Regional Packaging Specialist, Central West
- Global FMCG Manufacturer, Market leader in companion animal nutrition
- Based from Central West NSW (within proximity to Orange or Bathurst)
- Full time permanent position $85K-$105K + superannuation + company bonus
One of Australia’s leading manufacturers currently has an opportunity for a Regional Packaging Specialist to be part of the extended R&D team. Working in partnership with cross functional teams globally that ultimately deliver innovative, cost effective and compliant products with consistent quality that will ensure the continued high-quality delivery of these well-loved household brands.
In the role of Regional Packaging Specialist, you will initiate packaging development and maintenance projects, including secondary packaging and palletisation. You will be focussed on innovation and product performance whilst ensuring compliance, cost, quality and speed initiatives are met.
- Collaboration with marketing and other cross functional teams to build strong concept briefs.
- Deliver lean packaging design.
- Development and industrialisation of approved briefs.
- Develop packaging specifications including primary, secondary and palletisation patterns that meet consumer needs.
- Validate packaging materials with factory trials.
The successful candidate will have;
- Tertiary qualifications in packaging or print technology, engineering, material science or equivalent.
- 3 years + operational experience in packaging development, ideally from with a R&D team.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Experience working in a factory and initiating factory trials.
- Proven track record in delivering results across cross functional teams (R&D, Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations).
- Confident & professional presentation skills with ability to represent the company positively to external suppliers and customers.
- Australian Citizenship or be a permanent resident and be prepared to travel both locally and internationally, as required.
This position is based in the Central West of NSW (within proximity to Orange or Bathurst), so if you aren’t local to the area you would need to be prepared to relocate. Relocation assistance is available to the successful candidate.
If you have any questions or would like further information please call Hayley Murdoch on 0437 493 831 for a confidential chat or email your resume to Hayley.email@example.com interviews commencing immediately.