- Operate the most advanced equipment available
- Day & Night shifts available
- Melbourne & Adelaide
Pro-Pac Packaging is a national company with a reputation for delivering excellent service, support & knowledge within the industry.
Our Flexibles division provides a vast range of flexible packaging products used for packing beverages, retail and wholesale foods, healthcare products, household products, pet food and personal care items.
About the Role
An opportunity has become available for a qualified or experienced Flexographic Printer to join Melbourne, South East or Adelaide, Regency Park sites working on a diverse range of tasks in the process of print production, operating some of the most innovative equipment available.
Your role will include:
- Producing high quality Flexographic rewind as per the instruction provided via the Job Ticket.
- Supervise and instruct the assigned Printers Assistant ensuring they understand and follow FSC22000 and ISO processes.
- Manage the continued implementation of the HACCP and ISO policies which specifically include a clean, tidy, and safe work area.
- Ensure a smooth handover to the next shift
- Report any equipment faults/breakdowns and assist where possible in the resolution of said faults/breakdowns.
- Manage systems and process to reduce quality issues from a raw material through to finished goods
- Implement customer specific quality requirements.
- Investigate and report on waste %’s as well as process improvements to reduce waste.
- Following any work, safety or procedural instructions from senior management
- Continuous process improvement
To be successful, you will have
- Previous flexographic experience is essential
- Experience within the packaging industry will be highly regarded
- Technical aptitude
- Strong practical skills and knowledge of machinery
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good concentration
- Creativity and originality
- The motivation to remain educated and up to date with developments in the printing industry
The Pro-Pac Group is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
We thank you in advance for your application and advise that only candidates that meet the position requirements and have Australian working rights will be contacted.
Please APPLY NOW and send through an updated copy of your resume detailing recent relevant experience.