Patrese People is a recruiter working together with clients to find ‘right fit’ staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to bring your packaging specialist skills to the Gold Coast where these roles are rarely on offer.
Initially a fixed term contract of 6 months with a view to becoming a full-time position.
As the packaging specialist your duty will be to assist the company in ensuring its packaging innovative, efficient and cost effective packaging for their products whilst working with the relevant departments.
- Working with a collaborative approach with the new product development departments in creating all new packaging design, upgrades, redesign and development from concept right through to product launch using sustainability initiatives. Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, branding management and suppliers.
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure packaging is fit for purpose and technically feasible
- Development the process from idea to launch including specifications for material and form, print, factory and transit trials
- Work with the team to ensure the new product packaging is cost-effective, of quality and is value engineering
- Work together with the Procurement Department for sourcing and implementation of solutions
- Proactive market innovations around packaging (e.g. Sustainability)
To be successful:
- 5 years’ experience in packaging development in the FMCG industry
- Have worked direct for an FMCG manufacturer
- Strong strategic, analytical and commercial skillset
- Out of the box thinker with cross-functional mindset
Only shortlisted applicants will be contact.