Listed Dec 19th 2018
Hastings, New Zealand
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It’s a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We’ll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you’ll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
• To initiate, manage and deliver NPD, cost reduction and quality improvements through sound packaging design and project management.
• To ensure that the quality and performance requirements of packaging materials are maintained through the use of effective packaging specifications.
• To provide critical technical support to Operations and Quality in order to resolve packaging related issues that relate to efficiency and food safety,
• To meet the company’s obligations to the Australian Packaging Covenant and New Zealand Packaging Stewardship scheme.
• To provide leadership and on-going training to cross-functional colleagues in packaging technology and processes.
• To provide guidance to the Packaging and Product Technologists in relation to technical issues and project management.
• To support Head of R&D directly for all technical packaging activities and issues.
• Perform assigned tasks in accordance with all KraftHeinz Food Safety, Environmental, Health and Safety, and Ethical and Human Resources policies, programs and goals.
You will be responsible for:
• Initiate and lead packaging related projects for the purpose of NPD, Cost Reduction, quality or process improvement.
• Support Head of R&D as key link to packaging suppliers and to keep abreast of developments in industry and marketplace.
• Technical support to other departments for packaging related issues.
• Provide training and guidance for Graduates and R&D team members.
• Maintenance of packaging specifications and technical documents
To be successful in this role you must:
• Degree in Science, Technology or Engineering
• Experience in an FMCG company in a packaging or technical related field.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Expert problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong technical understanding of packaging materials.
• Strong technical understanding of canning, bottle, glass and pouch materials and processes.
• Deep knowledge of the role packaging plays in food safety, shelf life, food interaction, transit and customer/consumer requirements.
We are a Company that is dynamic and exciting, and one which dreams big. If you are passionate about what you do and enjoy working in a culture that is transparent, collaborative and one where you can make a difference every day, then this is the place for you. Kraft Heinz promotes a culture of ownership and meritocracy, that you could be a part of.
If you think you are up for the challenge that this role offers, then don’t hesitate apply NOW!
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.