Palmerston North, New Zealand
Listed May 24th 2017
Senior Packaging Integration Engineer-29481
- Come and utilise your packaging knowledge and engineering focus in this research and development role.
- Varied, exciting, innovative position with the world’s leading dairy provider
- Play an important role in scoping the next wave of technology and process for Fonterra on a global scale.
Is this everything you ever dreamed of as a Packaging expert!
Technology, Engineering, Research and Development, Innovation …it’s a challenge, it’s exciting and it will put you in the spotlight for success at Fonterra.
Your tenacity to find the next ‘best’ thing, your ability to provide professional, considered analysis of new technologies and processes in the packaging world and your professional courage to direct and advise peers at all levels of the Fonterra business will stand you in good stead for success as you guide the business towards the next level of dairy packaging technology.
With networks throughout the Food Packaging industry, your considered knowledge of systems, mediums, materials and machinery are going to be at the forefront of positive outcomes in this highly prestigious role as you find true, like minded, professional partners with whom Fonterra is able to build solid relationships and associations around packaging progression.
You’ll see your passion grow from concept to commercialisation, being the driving force behind important, critical projects in this space, working across the Fonterra business with likeminded professionals, who are all success and quality driven.
With international travel, high profile status and true innovative scope, this is a role you will not want to overlook as you progress to the next level with Fonterra.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Packaging experience and process knowledge around packaging technology and automation, preferably from the Food industry
- Previous responsibility for packaging line installation and commissioning of a one or multiple packaging lines to commercial outcome.
- Expertise with trouble shooting and packaging line optimisation and the ability to train and mentor others in this area.
- Project management experience taking packaging concepts to commercialisation.
- Exemplary communication skills from top floor to shop floor with true business and commercial acumen
- Established networks in the packaging industry and a passion and enthusiasm to entice others to become innovation partners
A packaging or dairy science degree with engineering bent will be highly regarded for this role and please be advised that overseas travel will be required.
To Apply for this role please click here
(Position reference #29471)