Product Commercialisation Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bickford’s Group is an independently owned collection of companies based in Adelaide, South Australia. From humble beginnings back in 1839, we now have a footprint in over 39 countries. The team at Bickford’s are proud to offer the highest quality beverage products to consumers, bringing them both tradition and cutting-edge innovations. Everyone at Bickford’s Group strives to deliver upon the corporate values of integrity, empowerment, collaboration, pride and accountability.
With our on-site production lines, we can produce still and carbonated beverages, from 50mL to 5L, in a range of packaging formats from glass to PET to aluminium cans.
In 2019 we opened our new high-speed 20m beverage production line. We are one of the few in Australia to feature aseptic filling technology. Products produced from the new line are available in the market.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an energetic and passionate Commercialisation Manager to join our team to drive new product development (NPD) activities across our extensive portfolio encompassing both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and based at our purpose-built facility at Salisbury South, this role is suited to an influencer who is able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
The incumbent will be responsible for the efficient, effective and timely project management of NPD activities from inception through to first production, ensuing successful launches of new products on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementation of new products within agreed timelines, budget and to brief
- Lead cross-functional teams for multiple projects including Marketing, Product Design and Innovation
- Key driver in the decision-making process with logistics, operations, marketing, design and sales and lead associated meetings
- Keeping up to date with latest trends and offerings in the beverage industry and with our packaging partners
- Ensure all commercialised products are compliant with Australian standards
- Develop a sustainable approach to NPD activities ensuring that industry targets are achieved with minimal exposure and risk
- Maintain detailed project documentation and records to ensure project visibility can be monitored at any time and ensuring effective communication of project status between all key stakeholders
- Supporting projects and processes across the purchasing, planning and procurement teams.
To be successful
- Previous demonstrated experience in a product development / project management role, preferably within the FMCG industry having exposure to packaging and printing industries
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Business Operations or Technical will be well regarded but not essential
- Highly motivated with excellent organisational, project and process management capabilities
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the beverage market to predict trends in the beverage industry would be advantageous.
- Ability to lead, coordinate and motivate people using your strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be a contributing member of the team
- Highly structured with the ability to balance attention to detail with big picture thinking in a fast-paced environment
Ideally you will be someone who is results orientated and hungry for success and has a strong appetite and desire to drive the business forward and ability to empower those around them.
TO APPLY AND OBTAIN FURTHER INFORMATION
To apply, please submit your resume and covering letter by Friday 13 August 2021. For further information about the Company please visit our website www.bickfordsgroup.com
- Work within an Australian, family owned, innovative organisation
- Staff discount on Bickford’s Australia and Vok Beverages products
- Work in a fun and rewarding environment