Packaging Technologist – 12 month contract
As the Packaging Technologist you will work with our commercial and supply chain teams to develop and deliver innovative packaging solutions across our non-alcohol portfolio, from concept through to delivery.
- Develop structured plans for packaging development associated with NPD projects
- Provide technical support to production and quality teams where required
- Liaise with suppliers to deliver innovate packaging solutions
- Management of master data and bill of materials
- Work collaboratively with marketing and procurement on value optimisation projects
- Lead factory trials and post trials to ensure accurate specifications are met
- Identify improvement opportunities within our packaging development processes and work with the broader team to find solutions
- Prior experience in a similar role within an FMCG environment
- Degree qualifications in Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Sound understanding of packaging technologies
- Proven experience managing NPD projects
- High attention to detail and methodical in their approach
- Strong communication & stakeholder engagement skills
Why Asahi Beverages?
Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand with a rich and varied history. Comprising some of Australia and New Zealand’s most loved brands, the company’s Regional Hub is based in Melbourne with four Business Divisions – Asahi Premium Beverages, Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (formerly Schweppes Australia) and Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) in Australia; and Asahi Beverages NZ and The Better Drinks Co. in New Zealand. There’s always a great deal going on and opportunities abound for those ready to take them!
Applications close: 05 Nov 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time